ALLIANCE INOX INDUSTRIE (AII) specializes in design and manufacture of an array of iron/ stainless steel tanks and equipments to support winemaking processes required by the clients.
AII also specializes in the development of “serrurerie” (platforms, walkways and stairways). In summary, AII offers its customers design and implementation of turnkey cellars.
AII provides stainless steel tanks (VATs) and equipments in the various phases of wine making operation :
- Cellar: complete set of tanks and associated fittings
- Wine making
- Wine Storage
AII offers various forms of iron/ stainless steel tanks with different sizes that meet specific customer requests :
- Flat bottom cylindrical tank (up to 2000 HL)
- Cylindrical tank on stands (vertical or horizontal)
- Rectangular tank flat or on stands
AII fabricates a wide range of steel/stainless steel tanks to maximize the volumes (for Wine Storage) that can be made available given the building size, and brings its own expertise and sophistication in providing ancillary materials, such as :
- Kit blanketing for wine storage under inert gas