ALLIANCE INOX INDUSTRIES (AII) has a very modern infrastructure built over a covered area of 3,500 m2 and storage area of 10,000 m2. AII has a production facility with high-performance equipments like:
- Plasma cutting machine (until 6mm).
- Blank flanging machine with integrated 4mm cutting capability.
- TIG orbital welding for vessel bottoms/ nozzles of thickness ranging from 1mm to 6 mm.
- 4 meters Roller with 6mm thickness.
- Turning plate (4.8m X 14m) max 200m3 vessels.
- Continuous rolling machine to create half shell patterns.
- Automatic welding stations (4 m).
- Revolving table on an assembly tower 17 m-high.
- Hydraulic edge-cutter.
- Installation of heating circuits using automatic bending machine.
- All our welding is carried out in a neutral gas atmosphere (with a central nitrogen feed to all our welding machines).
- Automatic polishing station.
- Dedicated cleaning area, and area for in-house technical testing (FAT – Factory Acceptance Test) for finished products